Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

14 or 15 years and I was asking myself

• 643 posts
    September 11, 2018 1:22 AM PDT

The Philadelphia 76ers put up a surprisingly good fight when they hosted the Cleveland Cavaliers earlier this month. China Jerseys NFL .The Sixers can only hope to do the same when the defending NBA champions return to town on Sunday afternoon.As of Friday, the Cavaliers were planning a side trip Saturday to Columbus, Ohio, for the Ohio State-Michigan football game before continuing on to Philadelphia.Cleveland will along a 12-2 record, best in the Eastern Conference, including a three-game winning streak.The Sixers, while not quite as feeble as in recent years, are 4-12 and have dropped two in a row.Philadelphia nonetheless pushed Cleveland to the limit on Nov. 5, losing 102-101. Cleveland guard J.R. Smith stripped Gerald Henderson of the ball on a drive to the basket in the closing seconds, a play on which the 76ers argued for a foul, to no avail.It was one of the few times the Cavs have been challenged this season.The Cavaliers became the first team in NBA history to make more than 20 3-pointers in back-to-back games when they drubbed Dallas 128-90 on Friday night.Cleveland made 20-for-43 shots from downtown, after going 21-for-36 from behind the arc in Wednesdays 137-125 victory over Portland.We were making 11, 12 or 13 3s (per game), but I thought that we could shoot better, Cavs coach Tyronn Lue told ESPN.com. The last couple games the guys have been shooting really well.Kevin Love drilled 15 of 21 3-pointers in those two games. He scored 40 points against Portland, 34 of those in the first quarter. Thats the highest total in a first quarter in league history and three shy of the record for any quarter.Earlier this season, Love was passing up 3-pointers in favor of trying to draw contact and get to the foul line, but after reviewing film with assistant coach Phil Handy, he decided it was better to fire away.So many guys close out to me so hard, but having my size, Im able to get the ball off quick if I just catch and shoot, Love told ESPN.com. I think I saw that and Ive been able to do that. Thats only going to open up more for everybody. Feels good right now.The Cavaliers are led, as always, by LeBron James, who is averaging 23.5 points, 8.2 rebounds and 9.5 assists.James had a triple-double against Portland, and rang up 19 points and 11 assists against Dallas.Kyrie Irving is scoring at a 23.8 point-per-game clip, while Love is averaging 22.1 points and 10.7 rebounds.James finished with 25 points, 14 assists and eight rebounds in the earlier game against Philadelphia, and Love had 20 points and 11 boards.Irving, however, managed only eight points on 3-for-17 shooting.The Sixers rested prize rookie center Joel Embiid on Friday, when they lost 105-89 to Chicago, the fifth game he has missed this season. Embiid, who underwent two foot surgeries and missed two seasons, is being limited to 24 minutes.Neither coach Brett Brown nor a team spokesman could say on Friday whether Embiid, who scored 22 points against Cleveland in the earlier game, would play Sunday against the Cavs or Monday in Toronto.The Sixers have been without top overall pick Ben Simmons (foot) and veteran big man Nerlens Noel (knee) all season.Cleveland forward Channing Frye will not be with the team Sunday, as his father, Tommy, died on Thanksgiving. China Jerseys Online . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Jerseys From China . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.chinanfljerseysauthentic.com/ ;. LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Having expected Gold Coast to have played AFL finals football by now, superstar Gary Ablett wants to be there when the Suns do break their duck.The two-time Brownlow medallist has been plagued by serious shoulder problems in recent years and will not play again in 2016 after suffering another dislocation in the round-16 win over Brisbane.There have been persistent rumours of a return to Geelong, the club where he and his famous father and namesake remain revered figures.But Ablett, 32, fully anticipates seeing out his career with the Suns, who he joined as their initial captain before the start of the 2011 season.The midfielder admits he seriously considered retirement back in 2014 when he first injured his shoulder.I was 31 at the time, I had been playing for 14 or 15 years and I was asking myself the question why was I doing this?, Ablett told the Nine Networks AFL Footy Show in an interview aired on Thursday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic. But I said from the start its about winning a premiership up there.Im happy with where I am at the moment.There has been a lot of hard work go into the last five or six years and I want to be part of that success.I have so many great memories from the Geelong football club, they will always hold a special place in my heart, but I want to play finals football up there (at Gold Coast).Were yet to play finals football (and) I thought we would have at least had a taste of it by now.The injury-plagued Suns have long been out of finals contention in 2016 and sit in fourth-last spot on the ladder with a 5-12 record. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts ' ' '